The Dell XPS is one of the best laptops users can buy with the great looks and build quality and its plethora of configuration choices but with stiff competition with the 13 inch competitor ZenBook 13 OLED.
- Asus ZenBook having the 11.97 inches ^ 7.99 ^0.55 inches dimension and Dell XPS has 11.64 ^7.82^ 0.58
- Weight of Zen Book 2.51 pounds with AMD Ryzen 5 Intel core i5, i7 and Dell XPS has 2.8 pounds.
- 8 GB and 16 GB RAM with 256 GB and 512 GB SSD of Asus Zen Book and 8 GB and 16 GB and 32 GB RAM with 256 GB or 512 GB storage of Dell XPS.
- 720p webcam Asus Zen Book and same for Dell XPS, 67 watt hours battery for Zen Book and 52 watt hours for Dell XPS.
- Price of Zen Book 13 is $800+ and for Dell its start from $950+.
DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE
Dell XPS 13 is simplistic with clean lines, minimalist angles and Silver Aluminum lid and black carbon fiber or white carbon fiber keyboard deck. But the Zen Book 13 comes with different approach with Pine grey colour scheme throughout the laptop. Both laptops are best build in, no bending, flexing or twisting both enjoys hinges that allow the lid to opened with one hand.
Read more: Apple MacBook Air M1 vs. Dell XPS 13: Which laptop wins?
ZenBook is thinner laptop with 0.55 inches with 2.51 pounds weight, on the other hand the XPS 13 have 0.58 inches and 2.8 pounds weight. Both laptops have good touch pads, but XPS have little larger extra palm rest afforded by its taller display.
The performance of ZenBook it uses the AMD Ryzen 5000 series CPU and it is speedy eight core processor with multithreaded CPU intensive skills. While Dell uses the Intel 11th generation core processors starting core i3 1185G7. Both laptops are more than fast enough for demanding productivity workflows, but Zen Book can handle more than intensive Creative workflows as well.
The Zen Book is fast and long lasting laptop that puts up good fight against XPS 13. But Dell laptop wins out greater configurability with better looks and preciously executed design.